There has been a lot of things happening over the last 13 months now. From health to personal issues. I must admit that it hasn’t been an easy time. But I am getting through day by day.
There has been some massive changes and most of them are for the better. Some of these things include:
- reconnecting with my mother
- discontinuing friendships with people that are not true friends and were using and abusing me
- getting my health sorted, even with new issues happening
- getting on top of my skin condition (psoriasis) by now using Stelara Injections – which actually works which has surprised me so much, but might need the changing from 12 weekly to 8 weekly
- starting to see a female counselor later this month (June 2019)
- starting to reduce the amount of pain relief medication I am taking
There are a lot of other things, but these are the main ones for me right now. I am so glad to be talking to my Mumma again. It is something I have missed for a very long time and I enjoy talking to her, no matter what we are talking about. It is just great having her back in my life.
There is still a long road to go for me to get my life fully back on track after over 4 decades.
I have had a few people suggest, since I am now getting on in years and haven’t had much enjoyment in my life that I do a Bucket List and try to tick as many of them off as possible. So this is something I am going to work on over the coming days. And I can add to it once I publish it anyway. So I will make a list of the main things I am wanting to do and then take it from there.
Anyway, that is all from me for now. So chat to you all very soon …