The next 5 days is going to be a bit of a difficult week. I am now out of pain medication and can not get anymore until the end of next week. Because my pain relief medication is under a government authority script, I am only permitted a certain amount over a month period. I think my doctor needs to change the monthly amount on the next script so I actually have enough to get through the month.
I might have to also discuss with the doctor about changing the actual dose. That might help a little bit. But will have to wait to see what she says on Friday. But for now the next 5 days ahead is going to be a bit difficult to get through. But I will manage, somehow.