There are a lot of things coming up over the next month. Tomorrow I have my normal shopping and chemist routine. Then I have the following upcoming appt.’s:
- Yesterday – Central Coast Eye Care (Optometrist). Eye check
- Monday 20th May – Storage Shed trip with Aaron to pick up some items for home
- Tuesday 21st May – PRP Imaging for an ECG Stress Test on my Heart
- Monday 27th May – Doctors appt. and to see the Vampire for more blood tests
- Wednesday 5th June – Dr Frederikson – Dermatologist appt.
- Sunday 9th June – 3rd dose of Stelara – Psoriasis Injection
- Wednesday 19th June – Central Coast Eye Care (Optometrist) – Further eye checks
- Friday 21st June – First counseling appt. with a new counselor
There will be a lot of other things that come up over this month also, as things have a habit of happening with very short notice. I am hoping for to get a break soon for a week at least so I can just relax. I might even look at just going away for a couple of days. Maybe up to Taree or to Canberra (since this holiday had to be cancelled previously due to health issues). I am still needing a break from everything.
I am not really sure where my health is going to go … But for a long time now it has been constantly going down hill. The only good things that has happened recently is the fact that my psoriasis is clearing up after decades of having it and living with the comments and stares from people. It is a complete life changer for me and it is only been a short time and 2 injections so far. So hopefully my body does build up an immunity to it and it stops working, this is my concern at the moment. But I cannot worry about that right now, it is working and that is all that matters.
The other weird thing is I can finally use dark sheets on my bed as they are not being covered in flakes every night from the shedding. It feels so weird. But it is a lot better then using white or cream colored ones all the time. Right now I have navy blue on and it is bloody awesome. Might not mean much to anyone else but to me it is a massive thing.